Thursday, November 16, 2017

A toast to MS Word

I would like to thank MS Word for bearing with me this week as I overuse it to write my research draft for both WAESO and S-STEM. Regardless of how unfortunate I was regarding both being today, I had MS Word with me throughout the journey. Whether I decide to wake up at 2 AM in the morning to finalize, or I choose to be more efficient as I type in the bus, MS word was by my side correcting my spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. Not only those, but it provided me with synonyms to sound a bit more sophisticated. I mean, I don't see google docs helping me change 'always' to 'frequently'. Therefore, for all the promised and delivered assistance, I dedicate this blog post to MS Word.
Disclaimer: Google docs was not harmed in the name of this post. Google docs is much appreciated as well, and should not be deemed unworthy of praise.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Naya, Microsoft Word seems to have saved your life! It’s amazing how quickly technology is advancing. Like you said, who would have thought that a computer software would provide synonyms for certain words? Other than the WAESO and S-STEM rough draft, I hope you had some time in the lab to get your mind off of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naya, I love how an entire blog post was dedicated to Microsoft Word! I love your humor! I'm extremely glad that Google Docs was not harmed in the making since I rely heavily on it.

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT READ!

I sometimes wonder if certain hormones increase in levels during night time. I have come across an article which explains oxytocin levels r...