Friday, September 1, 2017

This week was my first week in STEM. I haven't done much besides watch a lot of videos regarding safety and whatnot; along with reading some modules about research. Those above took me two sessions in the lab, and tomorrow will be my first day working on actual lab work. I have been assigned an unknown bacteria, and my first job, after reading the lab manual, is to do some streaking. Hopefully, a lot will be done by next week. I have also been given a notebook where I’ll record everything I do in the lab. Josh and Matt warned me to record EVERYTHING in a hilarious way. I doubt I will forget now J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl welcome to the STEM Program, I know the first week could be a little boring cause you mostly don't do much but I'm sure next week that will change and you will be walking back and fourth working on your research. Also I feel like Josh and Matt WARNED you about the note taking process because during my first term I did not do a great job at keeping notes so I had trouble even recalling what I had been doing or changes that could have been done. I agree with them 100% always write very specific notes on you're notebook that notebook is literally your best friend.

    ReplyDelete

DO NOT READ!

I sometimes wonder if certain hormones increase in levels during night time. I have come across an article which explains oxytocin levels r...