Thursday, September 21, 2017


This week, after finding out the type of plastic I should be working on (which is PVC), I proceeded with learning how to grind it. Brian, who’s an expert at grinding any plastic, showed me the process of grinding, how to use the tools correctly and carefully, and even gave me easier methods to get maximum results. At that day, Brian was grinding the bottle seen below. However, Before the grinding process, Dr. Cotter had asked me to disinfect my PVC. So after spraying my PVC with ethanol and wiping it, I sprayed it with the ethanol again and left it there to dry. I performed this cleaning process one more time even if I was informed that there is no point and that I’ll have to disinfect the PVC after grinding it. I believe it made the job less taxing by 2% :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT READ!

I sometimes wonder if certain hormones increase in levels during night time. I have come across an article which explains oxytocin levels r...